Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
How do members of the public benefit from your work on a day to day basis?
How do you apply science to your everyday life?
If you were leader of the Earth what 2 things would you change?
Who decides which new words go into a dictionary?
What is your favourite liquid?
If you could be any animal what would you be and why? (1 comment)
is it possible for something to be completely random? (1 comment)
Was there life before dinosaurs on planet Earth? (1 comment)
And the Silicon zone winner of IAS 2010 is..... (12 comments)
If you could change one thing about your job what would it be? (2 comments)
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?