Question: If you couldn`t of been a scientist what would your job be?

1. Hi smilies123,

I don’t know – I’m not much good at anything else! I used to work on a farm as a teenager, and my boss thought I wasn’t very bright – so I probably wouldn’t have done well in practical work. I did work as a management trainee for two years – but that didn’t work out either (I don’t think they knew what to do with me!).

0

2. I’m a scientist and a medical doctor (jack of all trades master of none). If I couldn’t have done these jobs my dream job would be novelist (realistically, sometimes I bore myself so i can’t imagine anybody wanting to read my novels).

0

3. Hi smilies123 and winchester…I probably would have been a musician, a writer or a dancer as I used to do them all in my spare time as a teenager (and I still do contemporary dance and write (I have had 4 poems published and I write stories for my 6 year old daughter….she is my greatest critic!!!):)

0

4. I really have no idea!
    As I said elsewhere, I never had a clear career plan, something that I was desperate to do – everything’s just sort of happened because I chose things that sounded like a good idea at the time (which has mostly worked out quite well).

I’d love to find out what I’m doing in alternate universes; I like to think I could have been in a band or something like that.

0