Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is Silicon Zone. It has a range of scientists studying all different topics. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- How do members of the public benefit from your work on a day to day basis?
- How do you apply science to your everyday life?
- If you were leader of the Earth what 2 things would you change?
- Do you like wearing your Lab Coat?
- Who decides which new words go into a dictionary?
- What is your favourite liquid?
- What is your favourite gas?
- Would you agree that children are more creative than adults?
- How would you go about educating others about your job?
- What qualities do you think make a good leader?